Live By Gold is small Melbourne-based business, born out of a love of fine jewellery and an insatiable hunger for creativity. Our mission is to invite women to embrace self love and an empowered lifestyle through meaningful accessories. We're also very passionate about raising mental health awareness and we are the jewellery that gives back!
Live By Gold is on the hunt for a marketing intern that has a creative flair and is passionate about fashion and social media.
Job Description for Social and Marketing Intern (Unpaid)
As a social media marketing intern, you'll be working with our founder on expanding our brand through different marketing strategies, (such as social media channels, emails, campaigns, influencers etc).
We don't expect you to be an expert in everything below.
Responsibilities & Duties
● Assist in scheduling, curating and management of social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest)
● Marketing audits -monitoring social media web analytics
● Develop new social media campaign
● Assist in our fashion photoshoots
● Work with influencers and brand ambassadors
● Use other platforms such as Shopify, Klayvio, Later etc to complete additional ecommerce tasks
● Provide administrative support to founder when required
● Available at least 1 day a week - 10am- 5pm
● Remote work - anyone from Australia can apply
● Preferably has a marketing degree or some experience in marketing, but open to anyone!
If this is something you're interested in, send a brief cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.